Food & Catering
Our in-house kitchen staff can provide light refreshments or complete buffet meals for your event. All prices below are inclusive of 20% VAT, and valid from 1st July 2022
|£12.50||Classic - Selection of sandwiches with a mix of fillings including BLT, Roast Beef with horseradish mayonnaise, cheese ploughmans, egg & watercress, ham and cheese, roast chicken & salad, tuna & cucumber. Served with crisps.|
|£12.50||Vegetarian - Selection of sandwiches with a mix of fillings including Ploughman's, Chickpea homous & grilled vegetables, egg & watercress, double cheese & salad. Served with crisps.|
|£12.50||Vegan - Selection of sandwiches with a mix of fillings including vegan cheese & red onion with vegan mayonnaise, roasted butternut squash & baby spinach, spicy Mexican beans and lettuce, and chickpea humous & grilled vegetables. Served with crisps.|
|£14.50||Classic, Vegetarian or Vegan plus fresh fruit|
Please note: Prices of the sandwich selections are per person, and include 4 quarters per person. Sandwich fillings may vary due to seasonal changes.
Additional fees apply for special dietary substitutes, POA.
|£11.50||Hellenic Centre Finger Food - Selection of 6 pieces including spinach rolls (filo pastry parcels with spinach & feta cheese), cheese rolls (filo pastry filled with cheese), mushroom pies and meatballs, subject to availability. Greek salad also available as an extra @ £4.20 per person|
|£24.00||Fork buffet - Meatballs, dolmades (vine leaves stuffed with rice), spanakopites, gigantes (giant baked beans in tomato sauce), Greek salad, bread. Followed by a fruit platter.|
Please note: Prices of Greek lunches are per person, for a minimum of 10 people. Greek lunches must be ordered at least 5 days in advance.
Light refreshments and snacks
|£2.40||Tea, coffee and biscuits - (per person)|
|£6.70||Tea, coffee and biscuits - (per person, served three times a day)|
|£6.30||Continental breakfast - Tea, coffee and pastries (per person)|
|£8.60||Healthy Breakfast - Combination of cereal (granola/muesli) with nuts, Greek yogurt, Greek honey & freshly cut fruit|
|£12.50||Business breakfast - Various options available starting from £12.50 per person.|
|£3.00||Fresh fruit bowl - (per person)|
|£3.50||Fresh fruit skewers - (per person)|
|£2.20||Nuts, crisps and olives|
|£2.70||Mineral water - sparkling or still, per 750ml bottle|
|£3.30||Orange or apple juice - (per 1 litre)|
|£1.50||Soft drinks - Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke (per can)|
Please note: Prices of snacks and canapes are per person. Orders must be made at least 5 working days in advance.
Wine and beer
|£16.50||Avantis Estates Harmony (red & white wine) - Per bottle|
|£22.00||Vassilikon (white wine) - Per bottle|
|£27.00||Paranga, Ktima Kir Yianni (white & red wine) - Per bottle|
|£22.00||Agios Onoufrios (red wine) - Per bottle|
|£31.00||House Champagne - Per bottle|
|£23.50||House Prosecco - Per bottle|
|£3.70||Keo / Fix (beer) - Per bottle|
To book from our menus, or to discuss your specific catering requirements, please get in touch with the team on 020 7487 5060 or email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- All orders must be confirmed in writing, signed and returned to the Hellenic Centre.
- Approximate numbers must be supplied 10 days before the event, and a guaranteed number is required at least 7 working days prior to the event for finger and buffet selections, or 5 working days prior to the event for sandwich lunches.
- Items are subject to availability and may be substituted with an alternative, without prior notice to the client.
- Events cancelled with less than 5 days’ notice will be charged at 100%. Cancellations with between 5 and 7 working days’ notice will be charged at 50%.
- VAT is charged at the rate applicable according to legislation. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Invoices should be paid by card, cash, cheque or bank transfer upon receipt. The Hellenic Centre reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at 3% per month above the bank rate and for any additional costs incurred in recovery.
- It is forbidden under any circumstances to bring any food or drink into the Hellenic Centre. Ext catering charge.
- The Hellenic Centre can supply extra staff (such as waiters, bartenders etc) for events; prices are on application.
- The Hellenic Centre reserves the right to revise its prices at any time, without prior notice, to accommodate daily fluctuations in market prices and increased supplier rates.
Catering at the Hellenic Centre can either be provided in-house, as detailed above, or alternatively by one of our two preferred caterers (see list of preferred caterers).
The option to appoint an external catering company is subject to additional fee’s and Terms and Conditions.
For more information, contact the HC in-house catering team on on 020 7487 5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org