Become a member
Membership helps to ensure that we can continue to provide a central London venue and offer most of our events free of charge for the Greek and Cypriot community, and for those interested in Greek culture and language.
Membership runs from January to December. If you’re joining in July or after, your membership will be valid until the end of the following year.
Payment for a new or renewed membership can be made in person at the Hellenic Centre by cash, bank transfer or over the phone on 020 7487 5060 by credit card.
For those aged over 25, residing in Greater London or within 50 miles of the Hellenic Centre.
- Individual £50
- Couple £75
Youth / Student membership
For anyone aged 25 or under, or any person who is in full time education aged 30 or under.
- Individual £10
Discounted rate for those aged over 25, residing 50+ miles from the Hellenic Centre.
- Individual £35
- Couple £50
The main benefit of our membership scheme is that it allows us to keep the Hellenic Centre’s doors open, the lights on, the majority of events free to the public, and the staff working to make it all happen.
But in exchange for their contribution to the future of the Hellenic Centre, our members also get a number of benefits and discounts:
- Free entrance in a specific ticketed event of our public programmes per year
- Concessionary entrance to HC ticketed events
- Priority event bookings – coming soon
- Use of the Library and borrow books
- Guided tour to a museum or another cultural venue in the UK once a year
- Invitations to exhibition private views
- Programme of Events three times yearly
- 3% discount on venue hire (Terms and Conditions Apply, subject to availability)
- 15% Discount on books and publications
- Concessionary fees for the Greek language courses – except for Youth Members who pay a lower annual fee on Membership
- Ordinary members are entitled to vote or stand for election to the Executive Board of the Centre and to attend all General Meeting of the Centre (Country and Youth Members do not have this entitlement)
Membership & Fund Development Officer
+44 (0)20 7563 9833
We are deeply saddened by the passing of Her Majesty the Queen. Those of us who were born in this country and those who made our homes here, have admired her dedication to the service of the people and the countries of the Commonwealth for which she has done so much to nurture. She has been steadfast in providing stability and national unity at a time of enormous change and has been an example of selfless dedication to duty for all of us.
We extend to His Majesty Charles III and the rest of the Royal Family our heartfelt condolences and join the nation in their grief of the passing of our much loved Queen.
The Hellenic Community Trust
The Hellenic Centre