How will Technology Continue to Impact Our Everyday Lives?
Thursday 13 Oct 2022
While Technology is part of almost every aspect of daily life now, the emergence of smart technologies will shape our wellbeing in the future.
A panel discussion, by the Hellenic Tech Network aims at informing the audience on the emergence of new technologies and the way it will affect our lives: ‘smart homes’, ‘smart cars’, ‘smart cities’ etc.
- Irene Stylianou (Pharmaceutical Market Analyst)
- Louis Loizou (Partner at Loizou & Co)
- George Papadopoulos (Senior Machine Learning Researcher at JP Morgan, PhD Imperial College, Bioengineering & AI)
- Dimitris Alexandridis (Production Engineer – Smart Junctions, VivaCity)
- Dr Zoi Alexopoulou (MD PhD, Lecturer in Medicine University of Oxford, & Clinical Director – MSD Pharma)
Moderator: Marina Antoniou (FinTech graduate – The University of Oxford Saïd Business School)
The Hellenic Tech Network is a non-profit association which was created in 2021 to promote a closer cooperation among professionals in technology companies and start-up founders of Hellenic origin across the globe.
The aim is to highlight topics of interest by organising panel discussions and creating digital content, while promoting Greece’s potential in attracting talented individuals within the global innovative ecosystem.
Organised by The Hellenic Centre
The Hellenic Centre
Free entry, RSVP required
More information / booking
- Web: https://RSVP-how-will-technology-continue-to-impact-our-everyday-lives.eventbrite.co.uk
- Phone: 020 7563 9835
- Email: email@example.com