Food & Catering
Our in-house kitchen staff can provide light refreshments or complete buffet meals for your event, at relatively short notice. All prices below are inclusive of 20% VAT, and valid from 1st October 2017.
|£10.30||Classic - Selection of sandwiches with a mix of fillings including BLT, cheese ploughmans, chicken & stuffing, egg & watercress, ham, cheese & pickle, roast chicken & salad, prawn mayonnaise. Served with crisps.|
|£10.30||Vegetarian - Selection of sandwiches with a mix of fillings including cheese & coleslaw, houmous & roasted vegetables, egg & watercress, roasted pepper and herbed full fat cheese. Served with crisps.|
|£12.30||Classic or Vegetarian, plus fresh fruit|
Prices of the sandwich selections are per person, and include 5 quarters per person. Sandwich fillings may vary due to seasonal changes.
|£11.00||Hellenic Centre Finger Food - Selection of 6 pieces including spinach rolls (filo pastry parcels with spinach & feta cheese), cheese rolls (filo pastry filled with cheese), mushroom pies, and meatballs) or chicken kebabs (Indian style), subject to availability. Greek salad also available as an extra @ £4.20 per person|
|£21.00||Fork buffet - Meatballs, dolmades (vine leaves stuffed with rice), spanakopites, gigantes (giant baked beans in tomato sauce), Greek salad, bread. Followed by a fruit platter.|
Prices of Greek lunches are per person, for a minimum of 10 people. Greek lunches must be ordered at least 5 days in advance.
Light refreshments and snacks
|£2.00||Tea, coffee and biscuits - (per person)|
|£5.50||Tea, coffee and biscuits - (per person, served three times a day)|
|£4.50||Continental breakfast - Tea, coffee and pastries (per person)|
|£10.70||Business breakfast - Tea and coffee, orange/ apple juice, bagels with a variety of fillings (per person, minimum 15 people, up to 11:00am)|
|£2.80||Fresh fruit bowl - (per person)|
|£2.60||Mineral water - Hildon sparkling or still, per 75cl bottle|
|£3.00||Orange or apple juice - (per 1 litre)|
|£1.30||Soft drinks - Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke (per can)|
Canapes and snacks
|£11.00||Variety of canapes - selection of vegetables & curried shrimp on tomato bread, cheese & broccoli on bread, mini italian bruschetta with toppings, guacamole & marinated shrimp on bread. Subject to availability and seasonal changes (3-4 pieces per person). NB price is indicative, and may vary.|
|£7.00||Open sandwich - Scottish smoked salmon sandwiches on wholemeal bread with cream cheese or butter (3 pieces per person. Min order x 20). NB price is indicative, and may vary.|
|£6.60||Prawn Cocktail Blinis - savoury mini pancakes topped with cherry tomato in sour cream and finished with a prawn and a sprinkling of parsley (3 pieces per person. Min order x 15)|
|£7.60||Mediterranean bite - Mini savoury tartlets served cold with various fillings: beetroot with lentils & feta; taramosalata with red pepper; Gigantes (giant beans) with feta; houmous with chick peas & green pepper; avocado with sun-dried tomato (5 pieces per person. Min order x 70). NB price is indicative, and may vary.|
|£2.60||Mini stick - Combo of marinated Kalamata olives with cheese, and mini cherry tomatoes with cheese (one of Greek Kasseri, Halloumi or Mild English Cheddar) (2 pieces per person)|
|£1.85||Nuts, crisps and olives|
Prices of snacks and canapes are per person. Orders must be made at least 5 working days in advance.
Wine and beer
|£14.00||J. Moreau & Fils (red & white wine) - Per bottle|
|£18.50||Agios Onoufrios (red wine) - Per bottle|
|£22.50||Paranga (red wine) - Per bottle|
|£15.50||Greek Wine of the Month (red & white wine) - Per bottle|
|£18.50||Vassilikon (white wine) - Per bottle|
|£21.00||Paranga (white wine) - Per bottle|
|£27.50||House Champagne - Per bottle|
|£21.00||House Prosecco - Per bottle|
|£3.00||Keo (beer) - Per bottle|
To book from our menus, or to discuss your specific catering requirements, please contact Christina Vagioti on 020 7563 9836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- All orders must be confirmed in writing, signed and returned to the Hellenic Centre.
- Approximate numbers must be supplied one week before the event, and a guaranteed number is required at least 5 working days prior to the event for finger and buffet selections, or 3 working days prior to the event for sandwich lunches.
- Items are subject to availability and may be substituted with an alternative, without prior notice to the client.
- Events cancelled with less than 5 days’ notice will be charged at 100%. Cancellations with between 5 and 7 working days’ notice will be charged at 50%.
- VAT is charged at the rate applicable according to legislation. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Invoices should be paid by card, cash, cheque or bank transfer upon receipt. The Hellenic Centre reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at 3% per month above the bank rate and for any additional costs incurred in recovery.
- It is forbidden under any circumstances to bring any food or drink into the Hellenic Centre. Ext catering charge.
- The Hellenic Centre can supply extra staff (such as waiters, bartenders etc) for events; prices are on application.
- The Hellenic Centre reserves the right to revise its prices at any time, without prior notice, to accommodate daily fluctuations in market prices and increased supplier rates.
Catering at the Hellenic Centre can either be provided by us as detailed above, or alternatively by any one of our approved external catering companies (see list of preferred caterers). If you use an external caterer, extra charges and specific terms & conditions apply – contact Christina Vagioti on 020 7563 9836 or email@example.com for more information.
Operations & Events Manager
+44 (0)20 7563 9836
The Hellenic Centre Bar, situated on the ground floor, is a light and airy space which can be hired for exclusive use only when hiring the Great Hall and Balcony. The bi-folding doors leading to the Balcony area can be fully opened making it an ideal space for an arrival cocktail reception or registration area.
When available, this space will be offered to clients who have pre-booked catering & refreshments in one of our meeting and conference rooms (subject to availability, no guarantee).