Become a member
Membership helps to ensure that we can continue to provide a central London venue and offer most of our events free of charge for the Greek and Cypriot community, and for those interested in Greek culture and language.
Membership runs from January to December. If you’re joining in July or after, your membership will be valid until the end of the following year.
Payment for a new or renewed membership can be made in person at the Hellenic Centre by cash or cheque, over the phone on 020 7487 5060 by credit card.
For those aged over 25, residing in Greater London or within 50 miles of the Hellenic Centre.
- Individual £50
- Couple £75
Youth / Student membership
For anyone aged 25 or under, or any person who is in full time education aged 30 or under.
- Individual £10
Discounted rate for those aged over 25, residing 50+ miles from the Hellenic Centre.
- Individual £35
- Couple £50
The main benefit of our membership scheme is that it allows us to keep the Hellenic Centre’s doors open, the lights on, the majority of events free to the public, and the staff working to make it all happen.
But in exchange for their contribution to the future of the Hellenic Centre, our members also get a number of benefits and discounts:
- Free entrance to one particular ticketed event per year.
- Concessionary entrance to HC ticketed events.
- Reserved seats at the front for HC events.
- Invitations to private views and other events.
- Access to a private reception after some events.
- Diary of Events three times yearly.
- 10% discount on the Map Room rates to be offered up to 6 times a year.
(Terms and Conditions Apply, Mon-Fr: 9-5pm excluding weekends, subject to availability).
- 15% discount on the advertising rates of our website for the first year.
- 15% Discount on books and publications.
- Concessionary fees for the Greek language courses.
- Exhibit your own two dimensional artwork at the Friends and Members Room (subject to Terms and Conditions).
- Ordinary members shall be entitled to vote or stand for election to the Executive Board of the Centre and to attend all General Meeting of the Centre (Country and Youth Members do not have this entitlement)