Ads & Links
Useful addresses and advertisements from the Hellenic Community
services & info
jobs & vacancies
wanted: Primary and Secondary Teachers in the UK
Interested in teaching in the UK?
Throughout the academic year we recruit for a wide variety of teaching jobs in England and Scotland covering nursery (kindergarten), primary (elementary), secondary (highschool) and special needs. TimePlan can find qualified teachers a well-paid job in the UK.
TimePlan is the first and most reputable recruitment agency established in the UK. We assist quality teachers to secure day to day or long term teaching contracts. Since its establishment in 1989, TimePlan has already helped over 75,000 teachers find employment in over 7,000 schools!
Do you want to develop your teaching career, but are unsure of where to start? TimePlan is here to help!
You will have the opportunity to:
- experience a new teaching curriculum
- have the opportunity to learn and practise alternative teaching methodologies and assessment protocols
- learn to use differentiation in multicultural classrooms
- learn to effectively cater for students in an inclusive classroom
- have the opportunity to use technology in the classroom
- experience an assessment system that takes a progressive approach to pupils’ learning and development
- learn effective behaviour management techniques in a new setting
useful websites for jobseekers
wanted: Caretaker at the Hellenic Centre
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Hellenic Centre as a part-time caretaker.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and able to demonstrate the following qualities;
- Strong DIY skills
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with AV equipment
This job would be ideal for a student or someone with one free evening during the week. Additional shifts over weekends may arise, if mutually agreed.
Basic training to be provided, so that you are introduced and exposed to the rhythm of work, but this will not be enough if some of the main skills mentioned above are missing. This needs to be considered before applying.
For more information and applications contact us at email@example.com or on 020 7487 5060