Ads & Links
Useful addresses and advertisements from the Hellenic Community
services & info
jobs & vacancies
Wanted: Housekeeping Room Attendant
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self motivated room attendant to join our team in a fantastic hotel in Central London on a permanent basis.
As a housekeeping room attendant you will be responsible for cleaning rooms daily on required standards and assist with any guest requests or queries.
• You don’t need experience , we provide 3 days paid training.
• Ability to work under pressure and strong organisation skills.
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality.
• £7.50 per hour
• Up to 28 days of paid holiday.
• Free meals while on duty.
• Great working environment
Call us on ☎️ 020 8741 1190 or on 📞07856394497 for more details!
Wanted: Greek Speaking Nanny
Part-time native Greek speaker needed as a nanny/ mother’s help in southwest London. Mainly afternoons & evenings, some mornings & the odd full day if possible, to help with dinner/bath/bedtime, keeping up with household chores (ironing, laundry, changing sheets) and speaking Greek with the children (2 young girls).
DBS or Greek equivalent is required.
Please send CV to email@example.com
Wanted: Primary and Secondary Teachers in the UK
Interested in teaching in the UK?
Throughout the academic year we recruit for a wide variety of teaching jobs in England and Scotland covering nursery (kindergarten), primary (elementary), secondary (highschool) and special needs. TimePlan can find qualified teachers a well-paid job in the UK.
TimePlan is the first and most reputable recruitment agency established in the UK. We assist quality teachers to secure day to day or long term teaching contracts. Since its establishment in 1989, TimePlan has already helped over 75,000 teachers find employment in over 7,000 schools!
Do you want to develop your teaching career, but are unsure of where to start? TimePlan is here to help!
You will have the opportunity to:
- experience a new teaching curriculum
- have the opportunity to learn and practise alternative teaching methodologies and assessment protocols
- learn to use differentiation in multicultural classrooms
- learn to effectively cater for students in an inclusive classroom
- have the opportunity to use technology in the classroom
- experience an assessment system that takes a progressive approach to pupils’ learning and development
- learn effective behaviour management techniques in a new setting
useful websites for jobseekers